THE BEST COOKIE RECIPES :D
can I eat all of them at once please
reblogging for future reference omfg
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
Hey Canadians, if you guys get bored of your mug-cake.
Yes. This is good.
Baking for one
I wont say too much about this delicious looking design created by Viction:ary, mainly because every other design blog has already featured it. I love it so much though I couldn’t pass it up.
How perfectly quirky is this book? I not only want to buy it, but I want to eat it too! It is really lovely.
Frozen homemade cookie dough is the shit. I had some leftover dough from Christmas, so I froze them. Now it’s like I have instant comfort in an oven.
I also notice that this picture makes my cookies have a yellow glow to them. It’s because of the black background…and because they glow in the dark.